You've Been Accepted
Congratulations on being admitted to Boston Conservatory at Berklee! To confirm your intent to enroll, complete the New Student Enrollment Form in your online acceptance letter. To access this, log in to your online application with the username and password that you used to apply to the Conservatory. Your submission will not be complete without a tuition and housing deposit.
- Submit your tuition and housing deposit through the online application platform.
- Register in May for New Student Orientation (which takes place beginning in late August).
- The Bursar's Office will send tuition bills in June, due August 1.
- Request that final, official transcripts with date of graduation (when available) be mailed to Admissions. Due August 15.
Boston Conservatory at Berklee
Attn: Admissions Office
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Due August 15:
- Obtain your I-20 and apply for a visa.
- Provide us with a final, evaluated transcript.*
- Provide us with an official TOEFL or IELTS score by August 15. TOEFL scores can be sent to Boston Conservatory via ETS using code 3084.
If your final transcript is from a school outside the United States or Canada, it must be evaluated through an evaluation service. If your transcript was evaluated before you finished your degree, you will need to request an evaluation upgrade or new evaluation to indicate that you have completed your degree. If you are unsure whether you have to request a new evaluation, please contact the Admissions Office.
*The following credential evaluation organizations are recommended. The Conservatory requires detailed, course-by-course evaluation that includes grade point average (GPA) and date of graduation.
- World Education Services (WES)
- International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)