I-20/F-1 Visa Information

All students from outside the United States who plan to attend Berklee will first need to receive an I-20 form from Berklee in order to apply for an F-1 student visa at the U.S. embassy/consulate that serves their area.

How Do I Apply for a Berklee I-20?

*Financial documents to support your I-20 request must be dated within nine months of your I-20 request.

STEP 1: All students must pay the tuition deposit to confirm their intention to enroll at Berklee.

STEP 2: Download and complete the I-20 request forms*:

STEP 3: Send your completed I-20 request forms and supporting documents to the Office of Admissions via email at eo@berklee.edu.

  • Applying for an I-20 and F-1 visa will take several weeks. It is very important to send in your I-20 request forms and supporting financial documents as early as possible. You will not be able to begin your studies at Berklee until you have obtained both a Berklee I-20 and F-1 visa.
  • Do not submit I-20 information unless you are an accepted student and have paid your tuition deposit. Any applications for non-accepted students will be discarded.

Request Information