Pay Your Bill
Your billing statement for the fall 2020 semester is available in Self Service. Your payment is due August 26, 2020.
Review Important Health Insurance Information
All registered students taking credit hours—regardless of where you are—are automatically enrolled in and billed for the Berklee Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
If you want to keep the SHIP, you do not need to take any action except to pay the charge on your student account.
If you do not want to keep the SHIP, you must take one of the following actions:
- If you will be in Massachusetts for the fall 2020 semester, you will need to demonstrate that your own insurance plan is comparable to the SHIP, regardless of your citizenship. Please note that out-of-state HMOs, out-of-state Medicaid plans, and all international health plans are not comparable, and your request to waive the SHIP will be declined.
- If you will not be in Massachusetts, but will be in the United States for the fall 2020 semester:
- Domestic students may be able to waive the SHIP with a plan that is not typically considered to be a comparable plan with the SHIP. These include out-of-state HMOs and out-of-state Medicaid plans. However, you will still need to demonstrate proof of coverage wherever you are located in order to request a waiver for the SHIP.
- International students may not waive the SHIP since international health plans are not comparable.
- If you will not be in the United States for the fall 2020 semester:
- U.S. citizens may be able to waive the SHIP with a plan that is not typically considered to be a comparable plan with the SHIP. These include out-of-state HMOs and out-of-state Medicaid plans. However, you will still need to demonstrate proof of coverage wherever you are located in order to request a waiver for the SHIP.
- Non-U.S. citizens may be able to waive the SHIP with a plan that is not typically considered to be a comparable plan with the SHIP, such as international health plans or a government-sponsored health plan in your home country. However, you will still need to demonstrate proof of coverage wherever you are located in order to request a waiver for the SHIP.
If your request to waive the SHIP is approved, your Berklee bill will be updated.
Please note: If you will be taking any classes in the spring 2021 semester while physically being in Massachusetts and you were able to waive the SHIP for fall 2020 with an out-of-state HMO, out-of-state Medicaid plan, or an international health plan, you will be billed for the SHIP on a prorated basis. Spring SHIP coverage runs from January 1, 2021, through August 14, 2021.
To request a waiver, please go to gallagherstudent.com/berklee and follow the prompts. For information about the waiver process, enrollment, coverage, or insurance verification letters, visit gallagherstudent.com/berklee and click the Customer Service link. If you plan to request a waiver, please have your health insurance ID card and related documents available so you can complete the form.
If you have any questions about your billing statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Completed Immunization Form
All entering and transfer students must submit a completed Berklee Entering Student Immunization Form to Magnus Health, Berklee’s provider for collecting, managing, and tracking immunization information. You should receive an email from Magnus Health to the email address that is connected to your application with information on how to access your Magnus Health account. This step in your acceptance process cannot be completed until Magnus Health emails you with your login credentials. Please be aware that it may take up to a week from your admittance to the school for your Magnus Health account to be active. Go to the Berklee Immunization Requirement page for more detailed information. We understand that meeting these deadlines may present a challenge, particularly if you are not going to be physically located in Massachusetts. If you are unable to meet the deadline to submit your immunization requirements, please contact Health and Wellness at email@example.com.
Activate your Berklee Email Account
If you haven’t already, you will receive instructions on how to activate your @berklee.edu email account from Berklee Technology Resources. This email account also serves as your Berklee OnePass, which gives you one-click access to many resources, including the Conservatory’s internal website. You must use your Berklee email address for all official school communications.
Review Your Financial Aid
You can view your financial aid award by visiting the financial aid portal.
Update Your Information on Self-Service
Self-Service/PowerCampus is a tool for registration, paying bills, and student information. You will receive credentials to access Self-Service from Berklee Technology Resources. First-time login instructions can be found here. Note that your student ID, also referred to as your PowerCampus ID, can be found on your application portal. You can access Self-Service via the Boston Conservatory internal website, or directly through Self-Service. Once you have logged in to Self-Service/PowerCampus for the first time and successfully validated your account, please make sure to update your personal information, including phone number and address, in the “My Profile” tab. All three address fields must be filled out, even if the information is the same in each field.
Familiarize Yourself with Our Internal Site
Once you have activated your @berklee.edu account/OnePass, you will be able to access the Boston Conservatory at Berklee internal website on berklee.edu. This site contains helpful links and resources to help orient you in our community. One important resource that you can access here is Self-Service/PowerCampus.
Submit Proof of High School/Secondary School Graduation
Submit either your official high/secondary school diploma or final transcript that includes a graduation date and an official signature and seal. Transfer students should submit their most recent transcript to update their transfer credit records. Learn more about how to submit these materials.
If you attended a post-secondary school (college or university) within the last five years, or are currently attending one, you must submit the Transfer Student Discipline Record Release Form prior to the beginning of orientation for the first semester of enrollment.
Submit Your Photo for Your Conservatory ID
Visit the Student ID Photo Submission web page to submit your photo for your Conservatory ID electronically.
Register for Virtual Orientation
Undergraduate Orientation: Registration for fall 2020 new student orientation is open. All incoming students must register and attend orientation. Fall orientation will be held virtually, with opportunities to explore resources, build community with new students, and learn about Boston. Orientation for undergraduate Boston Conservatory at Berklee students will be offered approximately one week before the fall 2020 semester classes begin. Details about fall 2020 orientation will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, visit the undergraduate orientation page or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.