Upcoming DatesFriday, October 14, 2016 - 9:00amSaturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:00amSunday, October 16, 2016 - 9:00am
WELCOME WEEKEND 2016
OCTOBER 14-16, 2016
Registration is now closed. For questions, email email@example.com.
Events at a Glance
Friday, October 14
- Check-in: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Open Classes: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Welcome Reception: 5:30 p.m.
Hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and a performance
- Mainstage Show: 8:00 p.m.
(15% discount code, to be emailed to registrants)
Saturday, October 15
- Check-in: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Parent Breakfast Reception: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Cabaret Performance: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
A performance by the Conservatory Connections Cabaret outreach group
- Red Sox/Fenway Park and Duck Tours: 1 p.m., by reservation only
- Celebrating the Past, Shaping the Future: 3:00 p.m.
A multidisciplinary performance featuring Conservatory alumni
- Reunion-Style Division Receptions: 4:30 p.m.
Catch up with your division classmates and faculty/staff* over drinks and hors d'oeuvres
- Music Division Reception: Opera Studio, Floor 4, 8 Fenway
- Theater and Dance Division Reception: Houston Hall, Floor 1, 8 Fenway
- Alumni Mainstage Ticket Discount: 8:00 p.m.
Use your alumni discount to attend the Saturday performance of Catch Me If You Can
- Make Me Dance: A documentary by Tatyana Bronstein, featuring students and alumni of the Dance Division, followed by a Q&A with Dance Division dean Cathy Young: 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 16
- Farewell Brunch: 11:00 a.m.
- Make Me Dance: A documentary by Tatyana Bronstein, featuring students and alumni of the Dance Division, followed by a Q&A with Dance Division dean Cathy Young: 2:00 p.m.
Accommodations are not provided for parents and guests during Welcome Weekend. Please consult our list of hotels that offer a discounted Boston Conservatory rate and are just a short walk or T-ride away from the Conservatory. Mention "Boston Conservatory" when making your reservation.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-912-9159.