Your gift of any amount can give students the opportunity to say yes to the educational and artistic experience of Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
Gifts to the Annual Fund are put to immediate use and are directed to the areas within the school where they are most needed.
Tuition fees account for 70 percent of the conservatory’s annual revenues. Donations directed to the Annual Fund build a bridge between tuition revenues and the actual cost of a conservatory education, ensuring that all students—regardless of financial need—have access to a first-class performing arts education.
Here are just a few examples of what your gift, small or large, can do:
- $10 will cover the recorded audition submission fee for a prospective student in need
- $25 will replace one stage lightbulb for the theater
- $100 will tune an upright piano
- $500 will allow a guest artist to give a master class
- $1,000 will secure permission to stage a Broadway musical
- $2,500 and up will provide annual scholarship aid to deserving students
Support the Annual Fund today, and your gift will guarantee the excellence of our educational and artistic programs of tomorrow.
For more information, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-912-9206.