Boston Conservatory at Berklee facilities are available for rent.
Below you will find information regarding what spaces are available, the size of each space, and the cost to rent it.
- Every renter will need to provide proof of Liability Insurance, regardless of which space you wish to rent. Details regarding the insurance can be found on our Rental Request Form below.
- In general we do not rent space during our Academic Semesters.
- There is no parking included in any of the space rentals.
- The conservatory has a No Smoking Policy for all buildings.
- A Security Detail (included in rental cost) is needed for all performances, open dress rehearsals, and some studio rentals.
Spaces for Rent
- 8 The Fenway
- Seully Hall
- Houston Hall
- Zack Box Theater
- 31 Hemenway
- Main Stage Theater
- Studio 401
- Dance Studios
- Tap Studio
Most spaces include a piano.
The description of each space will specify what type of piano it is.
If you need to use the piano a mandatory Tuning Fee of $135 per tuning will apply.
The rental of your space does not include any labor.
Your rental manager will review your needs and determine what labor might be needed.
The cost of the labor will be borne by the renter and paid directly to the technician.
Receptions at 31 Hemenway
Receptions for events can be held at 31 Hemenway Street. Studio 201 (second floor) can be rented to host a reception. Your rental manager will engage assistance from the conservatory Development Officer for Special Events to help work out the details. Use of Studio 201 for a reception is not included in the rental of another space.
Chairs and Music Stands
Music stands and chairs are available and are included in the cost of the rental. Please identify your needs during the planning process of your rental.
For any further questions or concerns, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.