Boston Conservatory Box Office
For fastest service, inquiries, or other needs, please email us.
- Box Office hours for in-person ticket sales and phone ticket sales: Wednesday–Friday; 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- "Will Call" and window sales begin one hour prior to the scheduled event.
How to Purchase Tickets
There are several ways to purchase tickets for Boston Conservatory performances.
Purchase tickets online at any time at bostonconservatory.berklee.edu/events. Please note that online ticket sales are subject to a fee. Tickets for performances at the Zack Box Theater are available online only, beginning at noon, two weeks prior to opening night.
Call the Boston Conservatory at Berklee Box Office at 617-912-9222 during business hours: Wednesday through Friday, from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please note that phone sales may be subject to a fee.
Boston Conservatory Box Office business hours: Wednesday through Friday, 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tickets to Boston Conservatory events may also be purchased in person at the Berklee Box Office, located at the Berklee Performance Center, 136 Massachusetts Avenue, Monday through Saturday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Beginning one hour prior to the performance start time, tickets may be purchased in person directly at the venue where the event is taking place. All day-of ticket sales are subject to availability. Please note that in-person sales are not subject to a fee.
Boston Conservatory Theater, 31 Hemenway Street, Boston, MA
|WGBH Members||$5 discount|
|Senior Citizens (60+)||$5 discount|
|Student (Advance)||$10 discount|
FREE at the door for students, as available (not applicable to Boston Conservatory/Berklee College of Music students, who must reserve comp tickets in advance). Visit our policies page for information on faculty/staff and student advance complimentary tickets.
Sanders Theatre, Harvard University, 45 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA
|Student (Advance)/Senior Citizen (Ages 60+)||$10*|
*Tickets are subject to additional fees and must be purchased via the Harvard Box Office at 617-496-2222 (Tuesday–Sunday; 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.)
PIANO MASTERS SERIES, STRING MASTERS SERIES, ZACK BOX, ENSEMBLE-IN-RESIDENCE
8 Fenway, Boston, MA
|Alumni||$10 (discounted price)|
|WGBH Members||$10 (discounted price)|
|Senior Citizen (60+)||$10|
|Student (Advance)||$10 discounted price|
|Student Rush||FREE at the door for students, as available (not applicable to Boston Conservatory/Berklee College of Music students, who must reserve comp tickets in advance). Visit our policies page for information on faculty/staff and student advance complimentary tickets.|
Please contact the ticket operations and patron services manager at 617-912-9222 if you require accessible seating.
Boston Conservatory at Berklee offers a variety of benefits for groups of 10 or more. Contact the ticket operations and patron services manager at 617-912-9222 to learn more or to purchase group tickets. Benefits include:
- SAVINGS: Groups of 10 or more save 40% off single ticket prices.
- PRIORITY: Groups can place orders two weeks prior to the general public, giving them the opportunity to get the best seats at the best price.
- FREE TICKETS: Groups of 15 or more paid tickets receive one complimentary ticket for the group leader.
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT: Payment for group sales can be received up to seven business days after the reservation is made. Group reservations made within seven business days of opening night require immediate payment. The ticket operations and patron services manager will contact the group leader 24 hours before their payment is due to provide a reminder. If payment is not received within seven business days of a reservation, seats will be released.