MAINSTAGE: Boston Conservatory Theater, 31 Hemenway Street, Boston
|WGBH Members||$5 discount|
|Senior (60+)||$5 discount|
|Student Rush||FREE at the door for students, as available|
ORCHESTRA: Sanders Theatre, Harvard University, 45 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA
*Tickets are subject to additional fees and must be purchased via the Harvard Box Office at 617-496-2222 (Tuesday–Sunday; 12:00–6:00 p.m.)
PIANO AND STRING MASTERS SERIES: Zack Box, and Ensembles in Residence
|Alumni||$10 (discounted price)|
|WGBH Members||$10 (discounted price)|
|Student (Advance)||$10 discounted price|
|Student Rush||FREE at the door for conservatory students only, as available|
Boston Conservatory Box Office
- Phone Sales: Wednesday–Friday; 12:00–5:00 p.m.
- In-Person Sales: Window sales begin one hour prior to the scheduled event
Please contact the Ticket Operations and Patron Services Manager at 617-912-9222 if you require accessible seating.
Boston Conservatory at Berklee offers a variety of benefits for groups of 10 or more. Contact the Ticket Operations and Patron Services Managerat 617-912-9222 to learn more or purchase group tickets. Benefits include:
- SAVINGS: Groups of 10 or more save 40% off single ticket prices.
- PRIORITY: Groups can place orders two weeks prior to the general public, giving them the opportunity to get the best seats at the best price.
- FREE TICKETS: Groups of 15 or more paid tickets receive one complimentary ticket for the group leader.
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT: Payment for group sales can be received up to seven business days after the reservation is made. Group reservations made within seven business days of opening night require immediate payment. The Ticket Operations and Patron Services Manager will contact the group leader 24 hours before their payment is due to provide a reminder. If payment is not received within seven business days of a reservation, seats will be released.