Embrace Your ArtistryYou are a visionary. You are an innovator. You thrive in a small, supportive community, where the focus is on excellence, both in the classroom and on the stage. You need the journey to be as meaningful as the result.
- Online application for fall 2020 admission becomes available
- Early Action deadline to submit application and pre-screen materials (if applicable)
- Recommended deadline to submit pre-screen materials for regular action applicants
- Regular Action deadline to submit applications and pre-screen materials (if applicable)
- Early Action deadline to submit supporting documents, and recommended deadline to submit the FAFSA
A Conservatory Education
Boston Conservatory at Berklee offers fully accredited undergraduate and graduate programs for talented artists seeking highly focused and rigorous training in music, dance, and theater. The Conservatory’s renowned educational experience centers around a close-knit and nurturing community of creators, innovative curricula, dynamic repertoire, access to state-of-the-art facilities, individualized training with the most sought-after faculty in the world, and complete immersion in the culturally rich and diverse city of Boston. An influential institution that has been a leader in the performing arts for 150 years and is now supported by Berklee, Boston Conservatory is uniquely equipped to prepare students for careers that inspire the future.
Beginning in the 2018–2019 academic year, eligible Boston Conservatory at Berklee students may complete a semester abroad at Berklee’s campus in Valencia, Spain. This incredible opportunity is just one of the many ways Boston Conservatory offers students a truly unique educational experience.
Trumpet student Rachelle Miller (B.M. '19) talks about her love of improvisation—a part of her musical identity that she regards as the “alter ego” to her role as a classical musician.