Each year, the Conservatory presents more than 260 new works by our students. Opportunities to hear your compositions performed include:
- Boston Conservatory Composer Recital Series: An annual 30-concert series devoted to student composition performances by chamber ensembles, ensembles in residence, and student performers; each performance is livestreamed and recorded for archival purposes.
- Boston Conservatory Composers' Orchestra: A semesterly concert of student compositions for orchestra.
- Boston Conservatory Wind Ensemble Composition Competition: An annual competition in which a student is selected to compose a new work for a public performance.
- Boston Conservatory Sinfonietta Composition Competition: An annual competition in which a student is selected to compose a new work for a public performance.
- The Song Project: An annual composition collaboration with voice students.
- Choral readings, master classes, and instrumental clinics.workshops with visiting ensembles and artists.
- Collaborative projects with dance, music, and theater students, as well as neighboring schools.
- Boston Modern Orchestra Project (BMOP)
- Community outreach programs servicing Greater Boston
- Opportunities to collaborate with local music ensembles
- Paid gig opportunities arranged through our Student Services Office
- ProArts Consortium opportunities