Pianists from all over the world choose Boston Conservatory at Berklee for rigorous training with internationally renowned faculty in a supportive environment where performance is front and center.
WATCH: Boston Conservatory at Berklee piano student Letizia Palmieri (M.M. piano, '23) and alum Sienna Tabron (M.M. '21, piano) perform "Variations on a Theme by Paganini" for two pianos by Witold Lutosławski.
- B.M.Bachelor of Music in Piano PerformanceFour-Year Program
- M.M.Master of Music in Piano PerformanceTwo-Year Program
- P.S.C.Professional Studies Certificate in Piano PerformanceOne-Year Program
- A.D.Artist Diploma in Piano PerformanceTwo-Year Program
- G.P.D.Graduate Performance Diploma in Piano PerformanceTwo-Year Program
Boston Conservatory Alum Kristhyan Benitez Earns His Second Latin Grammy Nomination
By the Numbers
- 6 faculty members
- 66 undergraduate students
- 18 graduate students
“One of the greatest characteristics of the piano department and its faculty is the sincere caring and involvement of all the teachers in the department. Being at the Conservatory has truly made me feel encouraged—not only by my private teacher, but by the students and other faculty members."
—Andres Alejo (B.M. ’16, piano)