Visit Campus in Person
Our in-person services, including alumni ID pickup, meetings with office staff, and various office programs, are on hold and/or virtual due to COVID-19 until further notice. For updates on alumni access to campus, please email email@example.com with any questions, and check out Berklee's health and safety protocols.
Visit Campus Virtually
All alumni who attended Boston Conservatory for one or more years (two or more consecutive semesters) are members of the Alumni Association and are eligible for benefits offered by Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
Share Your Success
Learn about tools and resources to help you grow your career.
Benefits and Discounts
- Facility rentals are available at a discount.
- Note: As of 2017, alumni ID cards no longer provide access to practice room spaces; however, they provide access to 8 Fenway, including library privileges. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about alumni ID cards.
- Recording studio discount: Are you ready to record a demo or create an album? My Lady on Fire studio offers a 20 percent discount on all services for Boston Conservatory alumni with ID.
- Traveling to or from Boston? Check out these hotel discounts.
Power Station Studios at Berklee NYC
Looking to record your next album or project? Alumni receive an exclusive discount at Power Station at Berklee NYC in New York. Visit Power Station for more information and inquiries.
WiX Website Builder
Alumni are eligible to receive a code for 50 percent off all new premium upgrades (one-year and two-year plans). You can create a custom domain that features Google Analytics to help distribute your work, and more. Get more information by visiting the WiX information page.
Records and Information
Alumni ID Badge
An alumni ID badge grants you access to many valuable on-campus resources, including:
- use of the Albert Alphin Library and Media Center;
- discount tickets to various on-campus events;
- access to special on-campus seminars and clinics; and
- a 10 percent discount at the Berklee Bookstore.
To obtain an alumni ID badge, you must request one in person at the Office of Alumni Affairs, located at 899 Boylston Street on the third floor. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Alumni Insurance Program
Did you know that Berklee Alumni Affairs sponsors an alumni insurance program as a service to Boston Conservatory alumni? The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, home, and renters insurance: Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life insurance coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental death insurance: Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel insurance: Travel medical and trip protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long-term care insurance: Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long-term disability insurance: Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity theft protection: A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small business insurance: An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory services: Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real estate referral program: Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area—and earns you a cash rebate
- Medicare health exchange: A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you
For more information on Meyer and Associates, our program administrator, visit tbc.meyerandassoc.com or call 800-635-7801.
Contact Alumni Affairs:
899 Boylston Street, third floor