All alumni who attended Boston Conservatory for one or more years (two or more consecutive semesters) are members of the Alumni Association and are eligible for benefits offered by Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
Share Your Success
Learn about tools and resources to help you grow your career.
Benefits and Discounts
- Facility rentals are available at a discount.
- Note: Starting in 2017, Alumni ID cards will no longer provide access to practice room spaces. Alumni ID cards will continue to provide access to 8 Fenway, including library privileges. New Alumni ID cards will be available in early 2017. Contact alumni@
bostonconservatory.edufor more information about alumni ID cards.
- Recording studio discount: Are you ready to record that demo CD or create an album? My Lady on Fire studio offers a 20 percent discount on all services for Boston Conservatory alumni with ID.
- Traveling to or from Boston? Check out these hotel discounts.
Power Station Studios at BerkleeNYC
Looking to record your next album or project? Alumni receive an exclusive discount at Power Station at BerkleeNYC in New York. Visit Power Station for more information and inquiries.
WiX Website Builder
Alumni are eligible to receive a code for 50 percent off all new premium upgrades (one-year and two-year plans). You can create a custom domain that features Google Analytics to help distribute your work, and more. Get more information by visiting the WiX information page.
Alumni Insurance Program
Did you know that the Boston Conservatory Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our alumni? The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, from auto to health and pet insurance.
For more information about insurance options, visit meyerandassoc.com or contact the program administrator at 800-699-1210.
Records and Information
Alumni ID Badge
An alumni ID badge grants you access to many valuable on-campus resources including:
- Use of the Albert Alphin Library and Media Center
- Discount tickets to various oncampus events
- Access to special on-campus seminars and clinics
- A 10 percent discount at the Berklee Bookstore
To obtain an alumni ID badge, you must request one in person at the Office of Alumni Affairs located at 899 Boylston Street on the third floor. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.