All alumni who attended Boston Conservatory for one or more years (two or more consecutive semesters) are members of the Alumni Association and are eligible for benefits offered by Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
- Facility rentals are available at a discount.
- Note: Starting in 2017, Alumni ID cards will no longer provide access to practice room spaces. Alumni ID cards will continue to provide access to 8 Fenway, including library privileges. New Alumni ID cards will be available in early 2017. Contact alumni@
bostonconservatory.edufor more information about alumni ID cards.
- Recording studio discount: Are you ready to record that demo CD or create an album? My Lady on Fire studio offers a 20 percent discount on all services for Boston Conservatory alumni with ID.
- Traveling to or from Boston? Check out these hotel discounts.
Alumni Insurance Program
Did you know that the Boston Conservatory Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our alumni? The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products.
- Auto, home, and renter's insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Travel insurance
- Pet insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Special event insurance
- Advisory services
For more information about insurance options, visit meyerandassoc.com or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
Records and Information