Save the Date
Saturday, November 19
9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Join Boston Conservatory at Berklee for its second annual Admissions Open House! This is the perfect opportunity to meet with the faculty and staff, learn about their specialties, and have your questions answered. Open House is a great way for those considering an education in the performing arts to experience the heart, passion, and drive of the vibrant community that is Boston Conservatory at Berklee. During the event, you will have the opportunity to
- Experience performances from all divisions (dance, music, and theater)
- Attend information sessions based on your prospective major
- Ask questions at our student Q&A and faculty panel
- Attend optional afternoon programming: workshops in Alexander Technique, contemporary theater, and voice (musical theater/classical)
- Tour the campus
- And more!
Overview of the Day*
- 9:30 a.m.: Check-in and light breakfast refreshments
- 10:30 a.m.: Welcome performance and introductions
- 12:00 p.m.: Divisional question-and-answer Formus
- 1:00 p.m.: Resource fair and campus tours
- Starting at 3:00 p.m. guests are also invited to attend an Alexander Technique workshop presented by faculty member Debi Adams, a contemporary theater workshop presented by students from the theater and classical contemporary music programs, and/or a vocal studio class with voice faculty Kevin Wilson.
*A more detailed schedule will be provided at check-in.
132 Ipswich Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
To request special services, accommodations, or assistance for this event, please contact Admissions at 617-912-9153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as far in advance of the event as possible.
Looking for a place to stay while in town for Open House? Check out hotels in the area.
If you are unable to attend, we recommend taking one of our campus tours as an alternative. You can register for a tour catered to your area of interest. In addition, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about our programs, application process, and audition requirements.