Save the Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018
When registering, be sure to select the November 17 date.
Admissions Open House is the perfect opportunity to meet with faculty and staff, learn about their specialties, and have your questions answered. It is a great way for those considering an education in the performing arts to experience the heart, passion, and drive of the vibrant community that is Boston Conservatory at Berklee. During the event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience performances from all divisions (dance, music, and theater)
- Attend information sessions based on your prospective major
- Ask questions at our student Q&A and faculty panel
- Tour the campus
- And more!
- 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.: Check-in at 8 Fenway (the Conservatory's main building)
- 8:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m.: Optional campus tours (last tour departs at 9:30 a.m.)
- 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Main program
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.: Division question and answer sessions
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
To request special services, accommodations, or assistance for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as far in advance of the event as possible.
Looking for a place to stay while in town for Open House? Check out hotels in the area.
If you are unable to attend, we recommend taking one of our campus tours as an alternative. You can register for a tour catered to your area of interest. In addition, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about our programs, application process, and audition requirements.
Boston Conservatory at Berklee’s Open House event is focused on Boston Conservatory at Berklee undergraduate and graduate programs. Berklee College of Music will hold a separate Admissions Open House; visit Berklee College of Music's website for more information.