WelcomeCongratulations on your acceptance to Boston Conservatory at Berklee! We know you have a lot to consider as you make your college decision, and we want to help you each step of the way.
While you’re in town visiting the Conservatory, be sure to take in all that the vibrant city of Boston has to offer. Take a city tour on old-time trollies, walk the Freedom Trail, relax in the Public Garden, shop at designer boutiques on the famous Newbury Street, dine on Italian fare in the North End, explore hidden treasures in Chinatown, or stroll along the waterfront at sunset. No matter what you’re in the mood for, Boston has something for you. Learn more.
New Student Orientation: Key Dates
- August 25: Undergraduate International Student Pre-Arrival Orientation
- August 26–September 2: Undergraduate Domestic Student Orientation
- August 28: Graduate International Student Pre-Arrival Orientation
- August 29–September 2: Graduate Orientation
- August 26–27: Parent/Family Orientation