Upcoming DatesFriday, April 28, 2017 - 4:30pmSaturday, April 29, 2017 - 9:30am
An innovative resource for public and private school music educators, the Teaching Music to Students on the Autism Spectrum Conference is a two-day event that will address important topics, such as:
- Current research in autism
- Strategies for teaching music to individuals on the autism spectrum
- How people with autism learn and perceive music
- Working effectively with students on the autism spectrum and their families
- Using iPads to make and create music with students on the autism spectrum
Featuring presentations by industry experts Elise Sobel, Ph.D., Adam Goldberg, Stephen Shore, Andrew Clark, and Rhoda Bernard, Ed.D., with presentations and demonstrations by Boston Public Schools music educators. Learn more and register.