I-20/F-1 Visa Information

All students from outside the United States who plan to attend Boston Conservatory at Berklee as full-time student will first need to receive a form I-20 from Berklee in order to apply for an F-1 student visa at the U.S. embassy/consulate that serves their areas.

For more information, please visit Berklee's I-20/F-1 Visa Information page.