While the study of music or the arts remains your primary focus, it is far from the only important, rich experience available to you. We are here to help you find ways to engage, navigate, and participate in all aspects of this community. Take the reins of your Berklee experience while making the most of your time in Boston.
There are many ways to get involved in the Berklee community, both on campus and beyond.
Apply for a paid student leadership position: Make an impact by running for student government, producing shows, or writing for the college newspaper—and get compensated as a student employee.
Start or join a student club: Explore Berklee's 80+ student clubs, representing a wide range of topics, affinities, and industries.
Participate in community service (login required): Learn more about our alternative spring break program and local service opportunities.
Learn more about how we can help you become a student leader.
Discounts and Services
As a student, you are eligible for discounts at many venues, partner institutions, and local services.
- Discounted MBTA passes each semester (login required)
- Gym memberships
- Discounts around town (login required) with a valid Berklee ID
- Discount tickets and passes (sporting events, shows, BSO performances, movie passes, etc.; login required)
- Commuter locker rentals (login required)
Browse our list of events.
Questions? Visit us at 150 Massachusetts Avenue on level A, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-747-2560.
- Read up on life in the residence halls, finding off-campus housing, and how to get involved in R.A. programs.
- Find our community standards policies, how to report an incident, and how to resolve a conflict.